Cambridge Business English Certificate, is a complete business English course reflecting contemporary international business in a stimulating way for people who are already working and for students whom are yet to work in business.
Cambridge Business English Certificate, teaches executives and employees on speaking, listening, reading and writing skills that are very much needed in today’s global workplaces together with essential grammar and vocabulary. Some of the sessions will be recorded and feedback will be provided. Cambridge Business English Certificate, will address some of the key components for participants to use and speak fluent English in business workplaces nowadays. This program deals with the following components:-
1. Company Profiles
2. Production and Selling
3. Business Travel
4. Business Relationships
6. Human Resources
The objectives of the program are to enable participants to:
- Speak fluent English in workplaces
- Writing emails/letters
- Completing Business Reports
- Descriptions of advertising media
- Telephone conversations
- Asking questions about companies and jobs
- Learning computer terms (email/website terms)
- Making/Changing appointments
Employees who are keen in learning and mastering Business English . In order to facilitate adult-cantered and results-oriented learning, the recommended maximum class size is 20 participants.
A total of 60 hours. 15 half day programs for 20 participants
- 24 units for classroom study
Reading, writing, listening and speaking in a dynamic and integrated way with emphasis on business vocabulary and grammar.
- Six Grammar Workshops
-Revise and extend the grammar work covered in the units before.
- A Writing Reference
-covering emails, memos, notes, letters and reports.
- Exam skill and exam practice sessions
– Gives students detailed guidance on how to approach each BEC exam task andinteractive exercises to improves ones exam skills.
Vast business English techniques inclusive of a full fledge business module as follows:-
– Working days, online communication, company growth, corporate culture.
– Describing equipment, processes and procedures, distribution and delivery,advertising and marketing
– Making arrangements, transport, working holidays, conferences
– New places and people, corporate gift giving, teamwork, thinking globally.
– Describing statistics, company finances, investments, entrepreneurship
– Job applications, recruitment, staff development and employment productivity.
Upon completion of the program, candidates will be eligible to sit for Cambridge Business English Certificate examination, conducted monthly by Cambridge University.
MBA in Applied Finance and Investment (UKM)
BBA (UKM) Adv.Dip. Business Admin (ABE,UK)
Has passion for the growth of students. He has personally helped many students by merely giving them the right information about what they want in life.18 years of experience in training and the finance industry has given him the knowledge and experience that he needs to pursuit in this line of work.
Besides that, he is certified in teaching Cambridge English for students for the past 5 years and has been the key for many students who have increased their self-esteem by using and speaking fluent English in their lives. He runs his own tuition center catering for both school standards and Cambridge English.